• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

MIRA regs not in post- don't want to miss out

lewey

Can't find any reference to where MIRA regs are on tinternet and people seem to have got in post.  What is the best plan of action- is there a number I can call to get them sent through?

Don't say Ghostbusters.

I just broke the record for number of newbie posts in one 24hr period. :blush:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Mark Stanton

• Rob Navin

• neilwillis

Top Posters In This Topic

Mira regs were sent in Feb, I'll take a peek tonight and see if there's a contact number, or failing that, give me your address, and I'll send a set over.

Lewey,

Your last couple of posts suggest that you have only just registered for the Speed Series, can you confirm that you are a registered competitor ?

Without wishing to have a pop at you personally, but really as advise to anyone that wants to compete in these events. You have got to get yourself organised really early, it's why the comittee have a closing date. I have already entered 9 events and have turned down a further 5. This includes having entered for the October sprint at Cadwell.

The regs for the popular events come out very early and you have to fill them in a send straight back if you want to be guaranteed a place. If you register for the speed series in Jan or preferably earlier, then your name will go on a label print run and this will be send to the organisers of the events who will send you an application form. Send off late and the labels could have already gone out to the first events.

Now to try and help with Mira, Tony Fletcher is the secretary, call him on 01562 754243 during office hours.

Only 9, I'm up to 11 already.

Cadwell...........oh yes!!

When can I expect to receive the regs for Curborough (end of June) and Llandow (end of July)? Or should I be contacting the organising clubs myself (although the first one is organised by some club called the 'WSCC', anyone heard of it? ;))

Andy

Llandow have not issued regs yet Andy.

Curborough - do you mean the WSCC run event, or the MSA one.   The MSA was issued with the MIRA regs, ours have not yet been published.

(although the first one is organised by some club called the 'WSCC', anyone heard of it? ;))

I thought I was fairly clear which one I meant :)

Thanks regarding the Llandow regs though :t-up:

Andy

Neil - We do not have an MSA organised sprint at Curborough  ;)  ;)  :D I think you mean the HSA - which isn't on the SS fixture list either

Andy the WSCC regs will be issued to all registered SS drivers in good time directly by e-mail - we're still awaiting Llandow info and.............. goodness me - stop panicking you are on all mailing lists  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D honest guv  ;)  ;)  :D  :D you will receive all event regs when they're ready  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)

(although the first one is organised by some club called the 'WSCC', anyone heard of it? ;))

I thought I was fairly clear which one I meant :)

Andy

If it's that clear, why the questions?

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Neil - We do not have an MSA organised sprint at Curborough  ;)  ;)  :D I think you mean the HSA - which isn't on the SS fixture list either

That's probably why I didn't enter that one!

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

goodness me - stop panicking you are on all mailing lists  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D honest guv  ;)  ;)  :D  :D you will receive all event regs when they're ready  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)

Yes, I know that. However, a few weeks back people were saying you might have to contact the organising clubs directly to get regs. I just wanted to know if Llandow was one of those, or if it will just appear on my doormat in the near future.

:t-up:

Andy

If it's that clear, why the questions?

It was clear which one I meant. However, what I wasn't clear about was when the regs should arrive (or if I need to do something myself to get them).

Clear? :p

Andy

You think your worried about getting the regs for Curborough through ??????

I'm worried about finshing them off first :p

Calm down, take some deep breaths and don't worry :D

Well, I'm only planning to do 3 events this year (Ok, 4 - Ty Croes is a double header). I'd hate to miss out on one of them :down:

Andy

Andy

Trust me, I WILL make sure you get an entry for Curborough.

:D:D