Speed series Competitors

Richard

You'll be lucky if you get 4 I reckon, I'd guess that most places make some cash on spectator entries, and most spectators are probably watching a competitor, if you see what I mean.  You will often (but not always) get a couple of tickets sent with your final instructions.  

Some events are non-spectator as well (MIRA, for example - no spectators, children or cameras), so remember to check for these details on your event regs.

Talk to some of the other competitors, see if they have any spare. You are often given 3 tickets, yet only 1 or 2 go. Sorry can't help with Croft, I could do with some spare ones myself. :D

I will probably have some spare Nick

GuyH and I have both put in entries. It being Easter Monday and 'a long way away' we likely to be going without our moral support team  --  so we may have tickets to spare.

Feel free to PM next week if you still need tickets.

David

For events issuing spectator tickets to drivers - these generally can only gain entry before 11.00am - after which you'll need to pay - at those events that charge - but quite a few of em are free entry anyway  ;)  ;)  :D

I dont think Croft charge a fortune for the sprint, it dosent pull a big audience. The best thing you can do is to tell Margaret on the gate that you ar putting you car on the Westfield stand, last year they let them all in for nowt. :t-up:  :blues: