• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Autumn Leaves

oldman

Been watching you lot for some time now without adding comment,since I,m a bit shy and know little about engines,computers and blatting.I,ve been tootling about in my Seedsport for the last year or so having a great time but the last few days of driving around the Lake District ,where I live near ,has topped the lot.It,s been like driving through a firework display of autumn leaves.Get yourselves up there before theyre gone.

Welcome oldman. I completly agree with you on the sight tha the autum gives us. You are fortunate to have such a lovely area to drive in especially as at this time of year the traffic must be much less.Do not be shy as the majority of us Know little about anything at all.

Jeff

Ps are you married to old woman off the steve wright radio show?

"Autumn Leaves" surely you're not Nat King Cole  :D  :D

Good on ya "Old Man"  :D  :D  The Lakes are glorious at anytime of the year  :D  :D  ;)

Mark seems to be losing it........

I do hope you will be joining the serried ranks of club members oldman,  At this time of year you will find it very worthwhile  ;)

:D  :D  :D

Mark seems to be losing it........
What my hair  :D  :blush:  :D  :blush:  :D  Tis true  :devil:  :blush:  :D

A blat thro Byrkley Square to hear Nightingales Sing is very nice at this time of the year   :D  :D  :D  :)

It,s been like driving through a firework display of autumn leaves

Me and the family had a holiday cottage in Northumberland last week and visited a National Trust house called Cragside near Rothbury. It is on a large estate and has a scenic drive on a narrow one way system through the woods.

The blaze of golden colours was absolutely stunning  :love:  :love:  my inept descriptions couldn't do it justice.

I remember thinking to myself that it would be fantastic to have a blast round there in the kit :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I don't think the national trust would be too impressed though   :(

Carl

Cragside is top banana went last year in me tin top (only 1 hour away). I think the speed humps would put paid to a westy visit :0