Help needed please!!

leighc

This may be a bit of a cheeky question, but could anyone send me any pictures of there dashboards? I'm in the process of changing mine to a fluke jobbie as mine is a bit pants and wanted a bit of inspiration as to where to locate everything. I.e. I know what looks bad but not what would look good and be practical.

Any advice welcome!

Ta

Do a search.....

There was a very interesting thread here a while back titled something like "My homemade dashboard, what do you think?" :)

Take a look :D:D

Ha ha ha the american bloke??

hmm, dont think i'll be taking any tips from that one. I already have done a search, got a few on there but not many.

you've nicked my dashboard  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

not  mine and there are some things i dont like about it - although in reality it worked very well -  but food for thought as its a bit different

Dash_Drivers_View.sized.jpg

dash.jpg

In order of appearance left to right from memory?

Top row:- Fuel guage, water temp, oil pressure,(post this photo immoboliser), ignition light, rev counter, oil warning light and high beam light, speedo, horn

Bottom row:- fog, lights, w/screen washer, w/screen wiper, ignition, choke, starter, removable omp steering wheel, fan override and indicator. Fianally on top of scuttle Shift Light.

Hope this helps.

laola.gif

Christ, I need to sort my dash out... :down:

When i have funds im changing my dash.

With oil temp/pressure and water temp behind the steering wheel and speed/revs to the left of the wheel with any switches.

Just my idea  :)

you've nicked my dashboard

Mark the best designs are always stolen....hang on  :0 ....it was you engine that I stole...twice :D

I dont know what dash you use  :p