• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• ParaWestie

• taffy

Thank you every one for their kind thoughts, these have been passed on to his wife.

The funeral is on friday morning and I will go and also arrange flowers or other suitable gesture on behalf of us all. As Mark said he was in touch immediatley to agree this on our behalf.

Nick

Thanks Nick - I'll catch up with you soon and have a natter

Have just spent time reading the tragic news report and the following posts, i can only echo the thoughts of all of us and express my deepest sympathy to the family, as said before words are hard to find........

I have been away from the site for a few days due to work commitments and was shocked to hear that one of our members had died under such circumstances upon my return.

I would like to add the condolences of my famiy and I to those allready expressed.

God bless.

Chaz.

:(

Am sure I can say that, all our thoughts will be with those who are left alone, on Friday and for a long long time to come.

PLEASE be carefull out there.

Chris

I've just got back from attending a funeral down south, to this........very sad news. Deepest sympathy to the family.

So sad and sorry to to read this today  andafter losing a work mate/friend today who dropped down dead age 49

is there a collection for the familyvia the club?

jamie

I've just read this and really don't know what to say...its truly tragic.

It shows how careful we all need to be out there, it really does.

God bless.

Just to close this topic.

Sean's wife has written to me and would like me to pass on her thanks to all the WSCC members for the flowers and their condolences. I printed this post and gave her a copy so that she would know how much we were thinking of her and her daughter at this time. To quote " your words of comfort meant so much to me".

She says " I have no regrets about Sean buying his Westfield, it made him so happy." Not much more you can say to that.