sva

pinto pete

a new sender is on it,s way :D

lets hope that will be an end to it.

got to bed those front pads in now.

does anybody know the corect bleed sequence for willwoods with 4 bleed nipples per caliper ?

Pete,

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you need to install the Smiths sensor now, it'll be a right bu**er to route the cable through the tunnel & up through the loom gromet. You'll probably need to get the dash out to connect things up

as well :down:  :down:  :down:

Were you not supplied the right parts ???

Probably superfluous, but jam down the brake pedal over night and rebleed, apparently nobody knows why this works but it does remove all the air.

flappa, no i wasn't supplied the right parts

it's already passed everything else so i think will route it under the carpet  :)

going to get the other half to pump the peddle up tight be for bleeding all 10 !!! nipples

FWIW. The Smiths speedo transducer on mine is run off the front offside wheel studs. Came with a dinky mounting bracket and is a lot easier to route than running the wire to the lobro joint at the back (wire might not be long enough anyway).

No problems with this set up at Nottingham SVA test centre.

I had the same problem and failed SVA - speedo kept jumping and over-reading. After much trial and error I sent the transducer and speedo head back to the factory . It was actually the head that was faulty and needed repacing.

You only need to bleed the upper nipples, start with the iner  one first, then the outer on the same caliper before moving to the other caliper. Jaming the pedal down over night(or longer, i left mine for 2 days) then cracking the nipples open while pedal is still jamed down worked a treat on my car.

Danny

I had a lot of trouble getting my car through SVA because of a speedo problem.  On the rolling road the diff was driving the two independent rollers at different speeds.  The tester could not get a consistent, accurate reading.  The wheel with the sensor was generally going slower that the other wheel as speed increased.  In the end I had to get the speedo calibration confirmed on a rolling road that drove the wheels and it was spot on.  Could this be your problem?