Dickie

Linds

I'm not  :(

Will see you at Mallory on 20th but i wont be racing, car will not be ready for testing on 11th......not a good idea for a race to be the very first outing.

Will definately be doing Donno and may even be ready for Brands.

See you soon

Linds I expect to see you car built to your usual fine standard when you start racing.C U at an event during the year

Buzz

I should be ready. I'll be at Llandow in the next week to run the engine in. I just need to bleed the brakes first, and fit a new dash switch so that my fog light works. And the seat can wait until after Mallory, last year's will be fine!

Oh yes, and I need to cross my fingers that all will be well with the running in thing! I'll try and get it rolling roaded after Mallory, and the car properly set up then as well. I won't be out again until Donington in mid-May as I am away for Brands 23 Apr :(

Look forward to seeing your Fury

Dickie