Kit Car Shows are they worth the trip.

a4gom

I usually go to Exeter, cause it's the only one near me - I'm in Cornwall. Exeter is 81 miles round trip. Whereas Stoneleigh (good) is 418 miles, I've not been to Stafford 470, Donnington 508, Newark 580, or Harrogate 698, so can't comment on them.

John Gathard

Whereas Stoneleigh (good) is 418 miles

Then pack yer tent and make a weekend of it  :D  :D

What's 418 miles ............. you can drive that in a single day no probs  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Yep we will only allow one excuse John and that will be the weather. Went up two years ago now and loved it. I P****d down on the way home which made driving with ACB10s a bit fun :p

Hi Matt

Speak to you tomorrow re tyres for tintop. Nice to hear of your RR success today

I've been to the show at Donnington, hence the (good) in brackets. When I was on the other side. I rustproofed the Caterham folloowing JB7s Westfield "Rarebird" (which was spraying a fine oil mist) back to V7SLRs old pad. Great blat 'cause V7 knew the road, I and I couldn't see where I was going :sheep:

John G