Front Suspension Modifications

guy g

Keith / Arm

Is there any chance that you could send me a sketch of the brackets in question (with dimensions)? I quite fancy some myself seeing as they are so popular :D  :D

Or perhaps I could just have yours seeing as they might now be redundant

:oops:

John

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy

• Arm

• Blatman

• guy g

Top Posters In This Topic

the friend in the picture can be found on the door outside a club in Chelmsford on most saturday nights...not sure I would want to walk up with a ruler and ask him for his dimensions and a picture though :0

Does he like his photo being took instead then?  ;)  :suspect:  :D

By the way Blatters I found a photo of the front suspension for you and the rest of the world to see, no excuses now :)  Click

I notice the chaps legs have been strategically positioned to deliberately cover up the pick up points... :p:0:D

There's no fooling me you know...

Even more amusing is the fact that the fellow in question parked his paj neatly amongst the Ferrari contingent.  They weren't best pleased, especially when we went to tyre kick it and ignore theirs  :D