cycle wing fitting

never fear

Very easy, undo the bolts holding the swept wings on.

Buy some brackets, I got mine from Tiger Racing.

Fit...

cyclewingfitted03.jpg

I had to cut a section out of mine to get it to fit properly, but no big deal :)

cyclewingfitted02.jpg

Hope this helps :)

Graham

the silvewr one in the auto trader. view it on tuesday and if ok bring it home hopefully. only 1600 x-flow but nice paint work. just dont like wings and wheels so change them asap. just wanted to know what was insore for me over the next few weeks.

pics are great ta. so i can get brackets from other places other than westfield factory? what about the cycle wings?

the silvewr one in the auto trader. view it on tuesday and if ok bring it home hopefully. only 1600 x-flow but nice paint work. just dont like wings and wheels so change them asap. just wanted to know what was insore for me over the next few weeks.

pics are great ta. so i can get brackets from other places other than westfield factory? what about the cycle wings?

Just bear in mind that when you unbolt the flared arches, there is *likely* to be two unpainted strips revealed either side from front to almost the rear of the car...

thought that just hope he had it resprated a seperate units. if not i'll have to fire up my compressor and spray gun. go plans for some airbrush work anyhow.

I got my brackets and cycle wings from Tiger Racing, I'd get all the info but the garage keys are in my Smart, which is being serviced  :bangshead:

The only thing I found when removing the swept wings was 2 lines where they'd scratched the GRP but you can't see it in this pic, all I did was give it a rub down with some soapy water.

westi17.jpg

Hi Never Fear

If you look in parts for sale section.

I have some carbon effect cycle wings & RobC has some brackets up for grabs.

May be of some interest may not.

David     :D

yep one cracked about 25mm vertical in one place but other undamaged & the THIRD one brand spanking new never fitted.

David:D