Cheap Donington Trackday

Tomcat

Yeah. Worse than that, cos the (original) engine builder checked the follower and said it would be OK - it clearly wasn't

Bet he won't be answering his phone then  :D  :p  :p  :p again  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:  ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DickieB

• I.S.M

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

Top Posters In This Topic

roll on the 20th when the bull s**t stops.
or really starts  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Isn't there someone else who is higher on yer list of cycle wing "lobbing at"  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D especially at Mallory  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice wish I'd done it years ago  :D  :D  ;)  :D

The team with the British Touring Car driver in it!

Nick stalled 1 of our engines on the parade lap, so we started from the pits about 1 min down :(  We finished 7th out of 20 though, so a good result. Cold, dark and damp - interesting!

Where was this?

For anyone interested in a good day's karting, the endurance events they run at Thruxton's (relatively) new outdoor karting circuit are excellent.

Andy

Ah yes, in my karting days Daytona at MK was definitely one of the tracks I wanted to visit (along with Buckmore Park). I went to spectate at BP once, looked like an excellent circuit.

Andy