Subaru Impreza STi-5 Type-R

scott beeland

Remember when my old man used to buy batches of Tony Law back boxes for the old style turbos. All the dealers across the country were desperate to find out what they were as soon as they heard one, they sounded the absolute dogs.  :devil:

Thats a really nice example you've got there, good luck in selling it!

Looks great - sounds like the right time to sell though - as I got sh@t on by all the dealers :angry: when I tried to px mine with just over 60k miles on it - as they were all giving me the line that Scooby dealers wouldn't put a car on their forecourt with more than 60k miles on it

I want that car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???

Should i ......

...Of course you should!! You know you want too :D ....be quick though, a couple of people interested!

Feel free to PM or phone or email me if you'd like more info and heaps more photos....

Cheers

Spen

Remember when my old man used to buy batches of Tony Law back boxes for the old style turbos. All the dealers across the country were desperate to find out what they were as soon as they heard one, they sounded the absolute dogs.  :devil:

Thats a really nice example you've got there, good luck in selling it!

Yes, the Tony Law exhaust is just "fruity" enough without attracting unwanted attention from BiB, or doing your head in on long journeys...still got that boxer-burble, and on full-chat it just sounds awesome, but you can still comfortably listen to the stereo when cruising around too....have also got a couple of OE Subaru STi backboxes, and a stainless Magnex, but that's just *too* quiet! :D

Cheers Greeny,

Spen

Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvely car

By far the best one they made, and knowing spencer it will be good stuff.

Good luck selling it.

Cheers Pete! :D ...fancy owning another one?...rather handy for giving lifts to people that write motorbikes off, eh??  :arse:  :sheep:

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.