Cloyes timing chain

RT380 5 speed gearbox

Sierra XR 4 x 4 Limited Slip Diff and half shafts

Long range fuel tank

5 row aluminium radiator with swirl pot and silicon hoses

Electric cooling fan

5 TSW Blade 15 inch wheels with 205/50 Tyres

£11200 ono

contact chris on 07989 494247 or email christopher.white@RWEnpower.com for photos or more info

Pic

• 2 weeks later...

3.5 Seight Club Sport - 3.5 V8 1st regd. 01/9/99 as V53 EEU due to virtually all new parts and the high quality of construction.

In Navy Blue with Chrome Yellow wings and nose cone with twin side exhausts.

Built by a talented engineer (and cardiologist!;) then checked and setup by the factory prior to the SVA.

Originally designed and built to comply with the requirements of the 750 Motor Club for competition (hence the 3.5 'normally aspirated' engine) but never raced other than 4 track days. In total the car has covered just 5400 miles from new.

A stunning road car with acres of torque/power tamed by a very high quality chassis. the full spec. is too long to list but is summarised below:

Chassis: powder coated racing spec. Super sport fully adjustable, & rose jointed, Koni adjustable shocks f&r, biased brakes with twin m/cylinders,

RAC rollover bar, 4 point harness and high back competition seats.5 Rimstock 100+ Alloy wheels with Yokohama 520/15 tyres. Limited slip diff.

Engine/Gearbox: Professionally designed and built unit from R.P.I. Engineering in Norwich. Cost over £5000 and is;

Based upon a 1985 engine no. and therefore not liable to modern emissions/catalytic converter regs. It also allows side exhusts.

Using a brand new 3.5 litre block (1996) spec., twin SU carbs.,with new high compression pistons (10.5-1), balanced con rods, lightened flywheel, stage 1 heads, competition gaskets, Piper hi torque camshaft, Vernier duplex timing gear, Mallory twin points distributor, Vitesse spec. 3 part clutch.

A fully reconditioned (by the MOD) 5 speed gearbox.

Dyno'd at 200 hp at 5786 rpm and 230 lb ft torque at 3750 rpm.

It would be relatively simple to liberate even more power and torque by going the Weber or other 4 barrel route, (the rest of the engine has been designed for more power) but frankly with the car weighing in at about 720 kgs it makes for a superb fast road car as is.

The car has always been dry garaged and is in superb order throughout.

It's two ads. The first car is yellow, the second blue.

Andy

It's two ads. The first car is yellow, the second blue.

Andy

That's what I thought......

and I was trying to hint that the second might be better served by placing his own ad'.......

but then I thought that was too obvious, so wondered if I was missing something....

:durr:  :sheep:  :durr:  ???

Given that it's the second poster's first post, I suspect he assumed that all V8s for sale went into here perhaps?

Andy

Given that it's the second poster's first post, I suspect he assumed that all V8s for sale went into here perhaps?

Andy

indeed!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.