Wiper problem

bobw

Have a sniff under the dash - if there is a burnt smell then your motor has burned out.  Happened to me and I think it's quite common.  If it is, then SVC do them for about £50.

Check it's getting power with a multimeter if you have access to one. It might be the switch. Otherwise it will be the motor - nothing else to go wrong really. I have a few spare ones kicking around. If you want one you can have one for the price of postage and a can of stella!  :D

Paul

as deller says first stop is check the motor has a live down to it when it should.if it hasnt work your way back.motor,switch even fuse.

darren  :p

I have a few spare ones kicking around. If you want one you can have one for the price of postage and a can of stella!  :D

Sir, Oh Sir, Me Sir, Please Sir, Me :D:D:D

Er, any chance of one of your spare ones finding its way to essex? :cool:

Cheers

Thanks for all the advice, but how do I access the motor? Do I have to remove the dash? or is it just a case of leaning under it and probably getting stuck in the process

Mine stops everynow and again and it just a case of pushing the plug to the motor back in the hole a little, Mine is under the dash on the passenger side.