Event Registration

Del

Forgive me if I've failed to spot this topic in the various postings, but - as a first time registered entrant for the Speed Series - do I sit back and wait for the event organisers to email invitations to me, or should I be proactive and seek them out via websites etc?  I haven't received anything to date.  For example, I'm keen to register for the Spring MIRA Sprint.  How should I go about it?

Many thanks,

Del

Del

As a fellow newbie, I observe that it's a bit of both. I had to go onto sites (see the Speed Series section on the main page) to get regulations for North Weald and Croft  --  but the regs for the HSA sprints (including MIRA) arrived through the post today without my taking any action.

Being proactive can't hurt :p  :D

HTH.

Any SS veterans comment on whether I need to do anything about the following events, or whether regs will be posted to me direct?

Curborough (WSCC)

Llandow (BARC Wales)

Ty Croes (Lancs and Cheshire)

Ty Croes (MGCC)

:t-up:

Andy

They'll be posted to me automatically then? Or do I need to request them?

How about the other two?

Andy

Altho I'm not competing/registered this year. I'm still receiving invataions to compete so if you don't get yours let me know and I will send you a copy, PDF or whatever thro'

Don't ask for Ollies Mount as I will be looking to compete on that on a day's membership with the Auto 66 Club

Buzz

All organisers are issued with a set of mailing labels for WSCC registered drivers  :D  :D  :D

So its in your interests to regsiter as early as possible - some organising clubs issue regs via websites or e-mails.

Keep an eye on the SS pages here and at www.wscc.co.uk and also ss updates are issued out to all registered drivers with any current and latest news  :D  :D

Andy - this one is just for you  :D  :D  :devil: the regs for your noted events ain't been issued yet  ;)  ;)  ;) and you are on the mailing label list  :D  :D  ;)  :D

Andy - this one is just for you  :D  :D  :devil: the regs for your noted events ain't been issued yet  ;)  ;)  ;) and you are on the mailing label list  :D  :D  ;)  :D

Yeah, I guessed they wouldn't have been issued yet, just wanted to know if I can expect them to drop through automatically, or if I have to actually do something to get them.

As Scott says, I don't wanna miss out on Ty Croes :)

Oh, I did get the Mira ones through today :t-up:

Andy