Bananaman

Terry Everall

Which Class??

Surely not slicks :bangshead:

what you worried for Tel, if you had it your way there d be no one in your class - wheres the fun in that? You ll get faster by knowing what is a possible time round a circuit using similar equipment. By which i mean tyres - beacuse lets be honest once you ve got ~190BHP (and not at pembrey/snet) in that class there is nothing else.

In my opinion of course.......its all about seat time/track knowledge, especially considering how much time/oppurtunity you actually get to put a decent lap in. Prioratise (sp?) the corner before the longest straight, get that right and you ll be as quick as anyone else.

Judging by the number of "off's" Nana's had last year, he's probably more worried about Nana's safety than who is in the classes.

No offence, Nana  ;)

Eh- Jamie what you on? Where does 190bhp come into the equation?

I have entered class F cos I hope there will be lots of competition and cars. Thats why I enjoyed Class B last year and the close times between several drivers. POINTLESS BEING OUT THERE ON YOUR OWN.

Handbags at dawn boys. I'm holding Buzz's coat :blues:

Judging by the number of "off's" Nana's had last year, he's probably more worried about Nana's safety than who is in the classes.

No offence, Nana  ;)

I think your confusing me with somebody else........... :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :oops:  :p  :D

none taken................ :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Aaah yes yes of course, you look nothing like Nob, silly me my mistake, what was I thinking  ;)  ;)

You wonn't find me abusing Haggis's.......... :devil: