Apologize

Jan Coombes

No worries.. I will get on to the .mpg's tomorrow. And you go easy on my cheeky girls photo.

Lets have a spelling contest in Swedish, shall we.

Verktyg.

Mrs Westy has Mr Westy still got that VX Cam cover, if so can I come over and pick it up?

Probably in about 12 months time ;)

I should be getting an mpeg version of it any day now from Mr Coombes. It'll be on the site as soon as I get hold of it.  :t-up:

Mrs Westy has Mr Westy still got that VX Cam cover, if so can I come over and pick it up?

I don't know if he has it Mr Coombes, I don't know my cam cover from my starter motor gasket handle  :D

Mr Westy is gracing the shores of Spa at present, and I am enjoying the peace and quiet with a nice glass of wine.  I will ask him the question upon his return at the end of the week.

Mrs W.