• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Apologize

Jan Coombes

I would like to Apologize on behalf of Fluke Motorsport, for the graphic swaring that came out of Young Mr Finlayson & Mr Martin mouths last night @ 9:42.15pm.

On the TV show Men and Motors, who were covering the Barbados rally Carnival 2003.

May I state it is not a company policy of Fluke to promote swearing, it not big and it is not cleaver.

I am sorry for any distress this may have caused any viewers.

On a bright side, it could have been worse, they could have shown Graeme in his sky blue flowery shorts with an elastic waist, on the pirate ship.

*shudder*

*hangs head* I'm sorry, I suffer from Tourettes, the classy thing would be to not draw attention to it :p

Anyways, my shorts rocked, at least I wasn't the one wearing an eye patch and grinding on the fat girl ;)

Btw, it's repeated today at 6pm - cover the children's ears. (be interested to see if they bleep it at 6pm mind you :D).

Btw, it's repeated today at 6pm - cover the children's ears. (be interested to see if they bleep it at 6pm mind you ).

Nice one, missed it last nigh, the missus would not let me monopolise the TV all day. ???  :zzz:

I would like to point out the Girl was Grinding on me.

And the fact your shorts would not "rock" even if they were being warn by the rolling stones, on there world rock tour, being held at ROCKingham.

Nice commet as you get out the car BTW.

Glad to hear it.

I hope Jan is better at the techie stuff than he is at spelling  :0  :0

On this thread alone

swaring = swearing

cleaver = clever

warn = worn

there = their

commet = comment

:p  :p  :p

David

Hmm, they just showed it at 4pm, unscheduled schedule change, and they didn't censor out my Tourette's :o

Won't somebody please think of the children!

Btw, it's repeated today at 6pm - cover the children's ears. (be interested to see if they bleep it at 6pm mind you <!--emo&:D).

On what channel?  I just went to record it for Mr W and at 6pm on Men & Motors it's some plomb bloke driving through Surrey with some bird called Elspeth

Edit: oh missed it, I just checked sky guide, it was 16-00 not 6-00  :arse:

Edit again: Oh, almost simultaneous posting.  That confused me.  Spooky.

:( Blurb said 6pm, must have decided it was suitable for pre 6pm showing. I have a few choice words for that, but then again, they've already shown that......

Jam will sort out the mpeg in due course.

:arse:  forgot that was on :(

It's on my Sky+, I'll try to remember not to delete it.

At least, I hope it is...if they changed the schedule it might not be. I'll check later.

Andy

I hope Jan is better at the techie stuff than he is at spelling  

He knows how to spell fire and shout it very loudly  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

He knows how to spell fire and shout it very loudly  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Are you sure............here's my guesses............fier.........fyer........fiar........fyar       :p  :p  :p

David