BMW Mini plant tour

highwayman

Seconded.

I had no idea that you could take a tour of the Mini factory. It was an excellent visit. Full marks to Chris and Neil - and of course BMW.

I missed you guys while I was there working, unfortunatly my return load of empty plattens was ready so I left around 1310hrs.

Glad you had an interesting time.

Malc.

I would also like to add my thanks to everyone involved in organising Friday's visit  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: it was excellent.

Also hats off to the WSCC member that was at the desk checking us in, for his swift reply to the tour guides jibe.  :cool:  :cool:

Tour guide 'Oh Westfields.........pretend Caterhams'

WSCC Member 'No...........they are genuine Westfields'    :D  :D  :D

David

All.

Sorry, a bit slow here (as normal), was just visiting the Boardroom to paste a copy of an e-mail I've just sent you all regarding the day.

Seems you all beat me to it ;-)

Cheers,

Neil

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi All.

Just a quick e-mail to say how good it was to see everyone on Friday.

Don't know about you, but I found the plant an awesome and interesting place?

Have got together some text as a report of our day and will be creating a web page shortly; so keep an eye out on the TV web pages http://www.wscc.co.uk/area/thamesvalley/ . Hopefully the page will gather up enough support for another visit some time in the near future?

Thanks to Chris Elworthy for kicking the event off and getting us in there.

Cheers,

Neil

twas I :)

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I had a party of 4...............but that easily could have been twice the size..........so look forward to further tours.

Once again, well done guys.

David