SHould Buzz Billberry go to Le Mans 2005

Muttleys V8

Pete "Buzz" Billsberry is saying he cannot make it to Le Mans 2005 because he does not have any annual leave left because he is going on some kind of jolly to the States in his V7.9!!!!

Should he try and make it to Le Mans and what excuses can he give to work to get a couple of days off!!!!!!

Yes, Buzz should go to Le Mans where we can keep an eye on him, and stop him getting into trouble.   The excuse for work.....His donkey is unwell, and needs a change of climate - France would be the ideal place.   Just a week is all it'd need to restore it to health.

:D

We need more photo's of him with torches teped to his head.

Book the tickets Buzz, worry about work when you get back :D

Nah, Buzz should go to the States.  I can contact a few people there, and they can arrange for him to have a long stay for free on a Carribean island :D

Yep always fancied Guantanamo beach its highly recommended by our colonial brothers.

And here is a picture of your holiday rep @ Guantanamo

Capt. Les McCoy

2980.jpeg

Plus I here they do a corperate weekend similar to the one at Alcatraz Island

Buzz

P.S I still ain't coming down to Le-Man in the car altho' I might fly down for a few days