Thames Valley Easter Classic Car Show

Neil H

Hi All.

On Easter Saturday (26th March 2005?) Woodley town centre is holding it's annual Classic Car Show. This is a small event (appx 25 cars) whereby a selection of British classic sports cars park up on the pedestrian area between the shops; and shoppers usually pour into the area to look at the cars.

I've reserved 3 places on the day and wondering if we can get three volunteers to turn up with their cars? Hoping that we can get one each of a V8, a bike-engined and a Ford 4-pot example? Could use the day to promote the marque and the club - will have our club banner handy and will see if I can get a marquee\cover thingie.

The show has an award for "The car most voted as the one to take home" as voted by the shoppers and passers-by.

Usually there's a burger stall laid on, if not I'm well acquainted with the cafe in the shopping precinct overlooking the show ;-)  

I'm assuming my Westie will not be on the road, so looking for someone else to volunteer a Ford 4-pot. I will of course be with whatever Westies attend the show.

Park up at 09:30 for 10am start. Finishes about 3pm.

Mail me if you can help out.

Cheers,

Neil