• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

midlands / north west

DodgeT

going to advertise my westy in auto trader next week..

cause i live in stoke on trent, i can advertise it in either the north west or midlands version of the paper.

id prefer to put it in just one of them for the moment ( to save on cash) & was wondering where (geographically) was the best area for a person wishing to buy a westy.

id of thought that the midlands area would be more like westy territory than that of the north west basically cause of slightly warmer climates.

what you reckon??

Dodge

Bought and sold westy, motorbikes, trailers, latest car etc on FinditUK (free and to save paying for photos simply link to your web site/host etc)

Worth a go perhaps........

Paul  ;)  ;)  ;)

i've advertised stuff in the trader off and on over about the last 10 years. in my personal opinion it SUCKS  :sheep:  :arse:

time wasters and retards aplenty