Cheshire meet on 7.30ish wednesday

mud

done on behalf of the new cheshire AO MarkB  :D .any info required pm him.if it doesn't p1ss down i'm bringing the tangerine dream machine ,passenger rides at 50p a go :D

Cool, do I need to bring sunglasses if we're coming over all orange?

Be there or be errr not there.......everyone welcome, Whipping stocks pub near Knutsford 10 minutes from M6 Junct 18. First one to soil there underwear after a passenger ride with mud buys the drinks...... :oops:  :D  :D

Cheers,

Mark.

truly gutted to not be able to make it this Wednesday, work is taking me over to Leeds for the night. I would love to pay MUD about a tenner to finally get to feel what a Westfield is really like.

And it gets worse...can't make next month either - Lemonjelly concert, good enough excuse? By the time April arrives I might even have my own kit close to completion. who am I trying to kid I only picked it up on Satuday...

Will bring a stack of 50p`s, pampers and me helmet.

Ahhhh brings back memories of Amsterdam   :p ???:p???:p

See you there  :D    :D   :D

do I need to bring sunglasses if we're coming over all orange

Don't know about sunglasses, my ordinary specs seem to have died in terror today. Dug a spare pair out this morning, and spent the rest of the day with the weird feeling my arms and legs are about an inch shorter than they really are.  :down: Lost count of the number of cups of tea I've knocked over  :blush:

Haven't dared drive yet, so 'fraid I'll have to give tonight a miss  :(