Yorkshire Area Meet 01/02/05

Buzz Billsberry

Just doin Terry's job for him:

Usual place

On saying that I ain't been to 1 since April last year...That's cos' I never get a reminder :p  :p

Buzz

Youd better be there

Never been before, I was supposed to be coming tomorrow with a friend who had but he can't make it.

I am going to try and come tomorrow but it all depends on what time the bride free's me from baby minding duties.

If its too late I will give it a miss as I'm about 50-60mins from the A1 if I go through leeds. (Oakworth, Nr Keighley)

Where abouts is the pub?

How far up the A64?

Anyone know its post code?

Is it usually a good turn out?

What time to people tend to arrive / leave?

Thats a lot of questions I know but hopefully it will help me get there.

Will be there Pete'.

a4gom, - from A1 is about 1 mile on left hand side, - can't miss it. People get there from 8.00 onwards and people usually slope off 10.30 - 11.00 pm. Usually a pretty good turn out and you'd be made very welcome.

:cool:

Thanks, ill try my best, just have to see what time the transport / babysitter returns home.

Hey Andy.... I live in Keighley too, and there is usually a couple of us that go together if you're interested.

Give us a shout, we leave around 7.15 ish, arrive home around 11 ish

There is a very good turn out even in the worst of weathers, although in tin tops!!!!

Paul...  Work No 01535 691611

Thanks for that Paul, thanks for the offer, i'll be struggling for 7:15 this week unless a miracle happens but may tag along next time if thats ok.

Are you Keighley born and bred? Just wondered, I looked at your profile and your date of birth would put you in the same year as me at school (Oakbank).

I'm terrible with names but that doesn't mean our paths haven't crossed before.

Its interesting to know there are so many cars around the area, I was aware of a couple but just from recent posts there must be about 30 within 5 or 6 miles of Keighley.

Rather than hijacking this thread PM / email me and we'll have a see who knows who!

Re yellow text, click on

'your control panel'

'Personal Info'

'Edit your profile'

and its right at the bottom.

Hope that helps

Will be there Pete'.

a4gom, - from A1 is about 1 mile on left hand side, - can't miss it. People get there from 8.00 onwards and people usually slope off 10.30 - 11.00 pm. Usually a pretty good turn out and you'd be made very welcome.

:cool:

Charlie can you get Simon to bring me Gazebo please

Cheers Mate

Buzz

Hi Buzz, long time no see!

Was probably when we drove through Scarborough after the C 2 C run last year, and then I couldn't keep up on the A64!!!  What a difference 8 cylinders and heavy feet makes!!! LOL

Paul.    :D