Set-up module

Saltydog!!

I am fast approaching the set-up module in the build manual for my 1800 Zetec.

Are there any tricky bits to look out for?

What have you guys done for items such as Camber & Tracking set-up's, DIY or not?

If DIY what tools are used, and how accurate can you be?

Is it as straight forward as it appears?

Cheers,

SD :0

Personally I would set it by eye to get through SVA, MOT then give it to a pro to set up properly once registered. That's what I did. If you have problems with self centering then either toe out or toe in will work depending on your uprights.

Only tools you need are a set of spanners and a C-spanner for the ride height adjustment that can be purchased from Westfield cheaply. :)

Same advice, although get it MOT'd before SVA.  They`ll pick up any little bits wrong first to give you a better chance.  They should do the tracking for you there and then.

BTW Did mine by eye and a bit of string and got it bang on.. more luck than judgement me thinks.