WSCC Trackdays...

stever

Once again we are working with our friends at TVRCC and they have invited us to all their Trackdays in 2005 - at the same rate as their own members.

The entry form will be available on the website shortly - and in the next edition of the magazine (or maybe the one after as I think I meesed copy deadline).

However, key information is:

Snetterton 15th April

Cadwell Park 6th May

Castle Coombe 24th June

Oulton Park 9th July (provisional)

Cost is £135 + £5 additional driver for Snetterton. Oulton £170 (it's on a Saturday).

For more info if you are in a hurry to book call Andrew Guy on 01284 768200 (day) or TVRCC Club Office 01952 822126. If asked our contacts in TVRCC are Bernie Hartnell and Ian Bannister.

• 2 weeks later...
What power are you pushing

Should be around 240-250bhp and the weight could/should be under 500kg's

Been told my xe will be 240-250bhp when it comes of the dyno,The weight will be 500-550kg`s when i get it on the corner weights(HOPEING)