European Tour

hogman

Hi

Am planning my hols and time off this year and was wondering if the WSCC European Tour has progressed any further?

Any news? Updates? Dates? Costs?

Ta!

Cheers

Kevin

Its gonna be next year as far as I know, so get your hols booked

Buzz

hi Kevin,

Apologies, I have been really struggling with time of late and have not progressed to far.  I have a travel company lined up to book all hotels and look after all the arragenments.  All they need from me is an itinary and they will source hotels to suit our requirements in the places we want to stay.

however I have not had time to do some serious planning and look at areas we might want to stay.

So help, if you are keen and have the time drop me a PM and I can detail what is needed.  Basically a route with approximate mileages per day and places to stay.  I was thinking a long weekend early september - depart Wednesday return Tuesday ???

But I need someone to tell me places they would like to be wednesday through to Monday night and roads to drive and I can sort out costs.  If someone has the time and would like to assist please let me know.

Goddam weddings/house move/new bathroom and work getting in the way of my play time :(

Mike

p.s. - ignore Buzz - hes been holding his farts in ;)

Ho Oioi

Sorry for the late reply, sorry cant really help as ama bout to go into hospital for surgery on the back and will be out of action for a while!

If I can help after then I will let you know, although since I have never driven in Europe I wont be much help in route planning!!  :p

Good luck and look forward to hearing any details you get together

Cheers

Kevin

p.s. - ignore Buzz - hes been holding his farts in ;)

Sorry I was thinking of the European Westfield tour for the 25th Anniversary that Neil Willis is sorting out. Supposedly

Buzz