long distance

jago

is there such a thing as a long distance fuel tank for a se westy. 2. has any one out there have a picture and dimentions they could e. mail me or post .happy to pay postage . if not it means me sorting out my heavy right foot .  thanks guys  :bangshead:

Not sure they do? they do 1 for the SeiW.Best drop the factory an email or get a local alloy fabricator to build you one>

Buzz

I contacted the factory for a long range tank for my 88 narrow se and they said not available.

I have these details from the Donnington show the guy had a tank for a narrow SE for £120 6 gallon, I haven't used them yet so not if they are any good.

He said they can make any size to customer spec etc..

www.allyfab.co.uk

01246 822353

Andy

in the distant future (too much on at the moment) i may be getting one of my alu fabricators to make one as a govie job.  i will post if there is enough interest for a group buy

I have these details from the Donnington show the guy had a tank for a narrow SE for £120 6 gallon, I haven't used them yet so not if they are any good.

He said they can make any size to customer spec etc..

www.allyfab.co.uk

01246 822353

Andy

Seen some of their work and it looked very good  :t-up: