west cost of scotland

jrm

looking to meet last sunday march in clydebank area and drive up loch lomond up to the drovers fo a pint,tea,coffe and a chat time and meeting place to be posted

I'm not jealous, the Missus used to live in Coylton, and I really miss the Coast road from Ayr down through Galloway.

Why don't you guys put together a route, it'd be a brilliant weekend away for the club.

Why don't you guys put together a route, it'd be a brilliant weekend away for the club.

Another one? :0

:)

Andy

looking to meet last sunday march in clydebank area and drive up loch lomond up to the drovers fo a pint,tea,coffe and a chat time and meeting place to be posted

I should be up for that.  :)

Another one? :0

:)

Andy

Can there be too many organised blats?

I think not.

There are only so many weekends in the year (and for some of us, work seems to be filling a lot of them :down:)

Andy