Tyres

Robandcolin

I need new tyres for my track day wheels but will be competing in the speed series next year.

How do I find out what tyres are allowed in the roadgoing classes? I know there list 1A but How do I find out makes etc?

I don't want to get some and then have to buy more at the end of the year.

Cheers        :t-up:

Rob

List 1A tyres are all noted in the "blue book" that comes with your licence - loads to choose from  :D  :D  ;)

Most common seems to be Yoko A539's and Toyo Proxes  :D

Thanks Mark

Thing is I won't be getting my licence t'ill next winter and I need new tyres soon!

Whats the best tyre's to put on 13" wheels?

Thanks

Rob

Rubber ones  :D

Yoko A539 185/60x13 = 43quid fitted at Bracknell Tyres - they're the control tyre for the Caterham Grads this year. I Know we take the pi$$ out of CC but they're not completely daft :p

AWW!! Cr@p

I better cancel the order for the stone square one's. Demon Theives said they were state of the art! lying B@$tards!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :p

Rob

you should need new ones for next year anway  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  so it don't matter for this if you ain't competing and who knows what will be released  :D  :D  :D

Rubber ones  :D

John you should be band from the club for that poor excuse of a joke... plus you beat me too it ..git :p

Buzz  :p

And always ensure you're using the correct wheel nuts and they're fully tighened  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

WSCC Calendar 2004 - April  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: