Who was it? Who is it? Keighley area

a4gom

I keep getting told by friends that they have seen me out in my car when its been safely wrapped up in the garage.

Yesterday (23/01/05) I was 'seen' again?

Was it you?

Red car in the Keighley / Haworth area?

Driver believed to be wearing racing overalls and helmet??

:p:bangshead:

It can't be anybody from the westfield club. Nobody but a d**k would wear racing overall's to go out for blat !

Buzz

Buzz,

Dont forget that any self respecting yorkshireman would also have got one in yellow..

No point in being shy about driving a Westfield

Jon

Mines red and i've been in Keighley in it but not for a couple of months now. Best go check the lockup though!

Currently SORNed til the weather gets better and they stop it with the bl**** salt.

Buzz,

Dont forget that any self respecting yorkshireman would also have got one in yellow..

No point in being shy about driving a Westfield

Jon

Yes your right Jon, any self respecting introvert like myself would not be seen dead in a brightly coloured car I prefer black to be honest...and of course yellow is the new black! :p

Keighley is in Lancashire isn't it??? just like Halifax... :p

and a cloud of dust appears!!

I didn't realise there where so many owners out that way. I get out & about round the Keighley area  quiet a bit in the summer, but I ain’t seen another westy in the 4 years I've owned one.

Buzz

but I ain’t seen another westy in the 4 years I've owned one.

But they saw you  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

but I ain’t seen another westy in the 4 years I've owned one.

But they saw you  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Go away your starting to scare me!

Well answer your bl**** door...................... it's cold out here  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Completely OT but we should organise a mini meet some time!? I'm just down the road in Skipton. We could probably get half a dozon cars at this rate within a 10 mile radius of Keighley :cool:

I'm up for the Mini meet anytime, I also have a m8 in skipton with one just waiting to be SVA'd who I'm sure would come along.

:)

Thats the only fuel that can get me out of the house! :t-up: