• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• scott beeland

• cast iron

• stu.graham

Don't say you haven't yet got yer 2005 WSCC Calendar  :D  :D  :D did you renew membership ??? have you moved ???  :)  :)

If you do a quick search you'll find an update of Speed Series fixtures  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Entered both 3 Slappers (Hows that for optimism) And have entered Croft via the Darlington & District Motor Club website

Car finished yesterday - Mods this season are poly bushes, a lumenition, another head skim and riv nuts for the seats!! Still not sure about me rear shockers :(

Your turn to drive to the pub at Thoresby this year Mark  :D  :D  :D  :D  or shall we make it a BBQ and have our food served on time and hot  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Still not sure about me rear shockers :(

Get 'em sorted. Failing shocker (particularly at the rear) could see you in allsorts of bother (especially at 3 slappers where there aint a lot of run off!!!!!!!!!!!!;):0  :D

So who's entering 3 slappers April then? I'll be there as paddock prowler/helper/car pusher.

Ringing for Loton regs on Monday  :D  I WILL get up that hill without breaking me or the car this year :t-up:  :oops:

See you at 3 slappers,  :D  :D  :D

So do you want to win again like last year or is it my trun this time  :D  :D  :D , or maybe we ought to let Rever have a turn, or who knows we could even let Nana win for a change  :D  :D

You got any better tyres for this year Scott  

Cheers

Nick

See you all there ! :D

The Rrrrever

I have just filled out the entry forms for 3 slappers and Croft.

This will be my first season in the Speed Series and look forward to meeting you all. :D  :D

I guess it will be a baptism of fire for me cos I have entered class F which seems to be where all the experts are!

I hope a few of you will help me out as I'm sure I will need all the advice I can get. :)  :)

Richard

I have entered class F which seems to be where all the experts are!

Fear not cos Classes E and F have special awards for Novices -  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D so everyone has something to aim for  :D  :D  :D even if its an extra curricular  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

This will be my first season in the Speed Series and look forward to meeting you all. :D  :D

I guess it will be a baptism of fire for me cos I have entered class F which seems to be where all the experts are!

I hope a few of you will help me out as I'm sure I will need all the advice I can get. :)  :)

Richard

Richard. Mentorship is now a new feature of the SS. We will be around to help you :D

Enjoy; that's the main thing. Oh and if you beat Nick Algar at any point this season it'll make my time on the sidelines worth it  :D