Curborough

Nick A

Hi talking to a college at work who is into MG's and in his latest club magazine it says that Curborough is under threat from the developers,

presumably from the fradly park development, it will be a great shame if this gets sold if it's true. Can't see anything on there site ?

Can anyone confirm/deney this ?

can anything be done as a club to help?

anyone with any more info ?

Surely a case of conflicting interests Mr Chairman. Don't plan anymore new houses. They're ****e anyway (I should know...I've got one) and there's not much green space left anyway. On a more pertinant note....Curborough needs to stay. Can't the boy in the Barn be burned out or something ( The Barn would make a crackin Garage)  :D  :D

What conflict  :blush:  :blush:  ???  ???

I don't plan houses - just try and make sure they stand up  :D  :D

You purchased a brand new house  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :D  :D  :D  ROFLAO  :D  :devil:  :D  How long did it take for you to realise that mistake  :D  :D  :blush:  :devil:  :devil:  and that the 30 year NHBC guarantee ain't worth jack  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :D

I would love to see Curborough last well beyond all our lifetimes  :D  :D  Its not perhaps the  :arse:  in the barn but the money grabber who thinks a barn conversion makes more moolah than planting turnips  :D  :D  ;)  (yes I know it does  :blush:  )

You think I'm staying in this house long enough to test the NHBC guarantee ROFLOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2YRS in and we're scouring the market for our next buy (back to an old house     ;) )

If this one's still here in 10 yrs I'll be amazed.

Still it's made us about 80k profit already.

Estate full of Gangsters (or mini ones).

I've already has to look after oine or two of them  (w***ers!!!;)

The latest goss on the  :arse: in the barn, is that he is selling up and has therefore gone very "quiet" ( now thats a bl**** pun!;) about the noise! Cos he has to declare any issues to the prospective purchaser.

I think we should just go and kick the sh.t out of him, but Ive always been very tollerant.

Rob

If any prospective owners have a half decent solicitor they'll uncover the info on a search and advise client of circuit location and noise related issues that have arisen  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :blush:

Scott - next thing you'll be saying that your house is built within a sniff of an old landfill site and has a gas membrane installed  :(  :(  :D  :D  or on old mineworkings :D  :D  :)  ;)  :devil:  :blush:  :devil:  :durr:

No but my grass keeps dying and I live near a bunch of shellsuit wearing; firework launching over tanned w**kers

That's all.

Oh and I can't go buy a bottle of wine without peering through f*****' perspex to see what I'm buying!!

Calm down, calm down  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

No but my grass keeps dying

Are you sure it's not beeing nicked by

a bunch of shellsuit wearing; firework launching over tanned w**kers
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

"And the award for over use of emoticons goes to:

Mr. Stanton for the thread about some A*** in a barn

Congratulations Mr. Stanton for an inability to express yourself in words"

Probably board suicide taking the mic out of the chairman  ;-)

:devil:  :blush:  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :D  :xmas:

If you give it ...... you gotta take it  :D

He's still an  :arse: in the barn  :D