South West meet

Matt Seabrook

Right looks like the end of Feb is going to be a go for the South west meet (Cornwall, Devon + anyone else for that matter). I would like to know which would be better for people a Saturday evening for a bit to eat (and a pint for the non drivers) or a Sunday lunch time eats if you want them and a view to a blat if the weather is good. Weekend choices are 19-20 26-27 of Feb.

Thread started here

Think I'd prefer Sunday lunch (any day, every day, roast potatoes and yorkie pud...) either weekend suits me.

Right Sunday lunchtime is the easy winner so time for an executive decision. Sunday the 20th of February 12 o/c. As people look like they may be interested in coming from all over Jamaica Inn looks like being a good venue as they have a large car park and the food last time I was there was not bad.  Hope that’s ok for the majority of you I know its not going to please very one but may be next time. I am hoping people may come up with ideas for thing they may like to get involved in 2005.

big_map.jpg

Matt, Where did you find that map ??????

"where be the treasure me 'ansomes?" :D:D

Now how do I print it?........ dont know if I'll find my way there :p:p

Matt, Where did you find that map ??????

"where be the treasure me 'ansomes?" :D:D

:D  :D  :D

sounds good, looks like a few of us are going from Exeter area, anybody else want to join the convoy down, maybe Exeter services on M5 would be good meeting point

by the way Matt, is that parrot thats plucked all its feathers out still at Jamaica Inn??