• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Message for ChrisF

Major Stare

Chris,

Could you tell me where you got the "net thingy" in your Westfield (drivers side, next to your right leg)?

Looks damn handy to secure, wallet, cigs, camera, tin of beer or small rodents!

:)

2891.jpeg

Hi Chris,

The upgrade is still being planned.  I've built the megajolt so now thinking about slapping that onto the CVH first, then do the Zetec swap later. That means knocking up a tooth wheel and senor mount that will be thrown away later though but probably worth it to at least prove the ECU.

My biggest problem is I don't want the car off the road for long when I do the engine swap so I need to know that I have some clear weekends before I start.

J

Cool Jed...I thought you'd have the zetec in by now  :D

Let me know how you get on with the megajolt it may be a route I want to use at sometime in the future.  

At the moment my XE is ready to fit...but until SBD deliver the exhaust manifold it will continue to sit on my garage floor  :down: