thoughts of Autosport 05

barney

Once you have been to 'live action arena' you never need to go again ---ever.

Thing is if you do a search for last years comments - you will see very same points noted  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :(  :(  :(

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Westfieldman

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• barney

The only revelation this year was that Mark is now a confirmed Autoglym addict.   It's amazing what things you learn about people - who'd have thought our illustrious chairman was a closet polisher!

:D:p:D:p:D:p

Mark is now a confirmed Autoglym addict.

That is an outrageous lie and totally slanderous *  :D  :D  :D  :D

* I used Mer  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Hi Neil,

Remember when Mark went off on his own saying something about "Going to look for some more polish!"

Well we found him :D  :D  :D2858.jpeg

Blimy! :D  :D

Rob

I dunno,

Went to sort out me base tube and blue neons for the Taffmobile and this young lady got in me way :D  :D

2859.jpeg

I suppose it was a little warm at the NEC! :D  :D

Rob

Yeah, okay, the yellow was a bad idea! Thought it was a good idea at the time as new car is yellow!

Never been told I have a femenine before!!!!!!

???:angry:

Charlie, gone from Red to Yeller. Snap mate

Tommo

For me it was the 1st time I've been to the show on a Saturday and I was dreading it. I expected to be shuffling round the event like a sardine but, it was slow to say the least, altho' I still prefer the trade days.

As for the show itself, personally it really peaked a few years ago. It's the same format every year; and now with the introduction of the boy racer sorry 'after market' 'bling' stands then for me this only spells gloom and doom, for what is said to be the world's premier motorsports show, however, if you haven’t attended before you will enjoy it.

I for one will not be going for a while; you can't get any proper deals on anything as the cost of the stands for the exhibitors prohibit them passing on real discounts.

On the bright side I met up with Barry Ashcroft, Scooby, Neil b, Zebedie AKA Karl W, Glen and a few of the 7ers that will be taking part on the USA trip.

It was encouraging to see the usual quality of slappers on the exhibitors stands. Altho' I must say the dark haired girl on the Westfield stand was much more attractive in the flesh than the photos showed, which is a bit concerning if you are a mogel! As for the Falken girls I reckon 10$ a go should see you right!! Proper dogs! woof, woof  :t-up:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Buzz

you can't get any proper deals on anything as the cost of the stands for the exhibitors prohibit them passing on real discounts.

Don't think you will on public days  :(  :(  :(  :(

Neil W - got a good deal on a three layer made to measure "romper" suit from AWS on Friday ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Neil W - got a good deal on a three layer made to measure "romper" suit from AWS on Friday ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Didn't think they made them that huuuuuuuuuugh! The only reason for his deal was they'd be using January's stock of materials to do the romper suit!! :p Did he get supplied with  AWS rattle and advertising stickers for his pram!! ;)  ;)

Neil will be the only SS competitor to have a pink fluffy race suit and a hood, sponsored by Walt Disney and having Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, Roo and Pooh in its design!

Mind u it will look better than that Gingham dress he's always wearing!! :blush:  :p  :p  :D  :D  :blush:

Buzz  :oops: