thoughts of Autosport 05

barney

well another january another Autosport...

must admit its the last time we shall be going to the live action bit,it was pitiful...the racing car show ,i dont think so .the only redeemiming bit was the rally cars and jodie kidd.If i wanted to see cars donuting and `drifting`id go to my local macdonalds on a saturday night:-)

i think thursday is a tough audience anyway,two `lucky`spectators were plucked from the audience then they had a ride round the arena in a group N Mg.do me a favour the majority of people on thursday are either actively competeing ,or in the trade hardly going to frighten them is it.Most people who frequent the boardroom would i hope have a car that could leave these showroom class cars standing.

When questioned after their white knuckle ride they were both very underwhelmed..

I liked the Engineering show,couldnt see the point of the aftermarket show(were does a bass box and neons fit on a Racing car)

Chris allinsons @ Z Cars been at it again with a 4 wheel drive ultima and various small cars with bike engined conversions.

Another kick start to the year ,bring on the Speed Series..

just my two penneth..

Rubble

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Westfieldman

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• barney

Ewww. Did you have to post that at lunchtime?  :p

Feel quite ill now.

Ok ,thinking back we were about 100 foot away...look thats my excuse and im sticking to it.....

(ps she has a lambosomethingexpensive , do you think i could have a go....)

Are there any good places to buy a new crash helmet, are they selling them any cheaper?

Going on Sunday so hope to pick up a bargin!!!!!!

Steve

manged to get rid of the vat on a new Momo steering wheel @ Tweeks stand .i think theres more selling helmets try grand prix racewear,got a grear deal last year on a racesuit and boots...

Yeah, okay, the yellow was a bad idea! Thought it was a good idea at the time as new car is yellow!

Never been told I have a femenine before!!!!!!

???:angry: