New build

Chris_minall

Hi everyone,my name is Chris Minall.Have started building seiw

which i collected on 8/12/04. I live in cannock,staffs and any advice you can give me will be most welcome.

I am also looking for zetec engine and carbs.

Thanks Chris

Good Luck Chris - any questions or problems - just whack a posting up - there are a number of builders and drivers around here who'll offer their advice + you'll get loads of comment on washing machines and general household appliances  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Don't forget to download a WSCC membership form and sign-up  :D  :D  :D  :D

Don't forget to download a WSCC membership form and sign-up  :D  :D  :D  :D

:t-up: It's been a while Mark... :p  :D

Welcome Chris. Not too far away from Curborough then :cool: You might just see one or two Westies there at the end of June... :D

It's been a while Mark...

Shoddy and slack  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :blush:

Good Luck Chris - any questions or problems - just whack a posting up

After doing a search of course... :bangshead:

*Plenty* of questions from new builders have been asked and answered on many thousands of occasions (and I do mean *thousands*). This is handy beciase if you need an answer *now*, chances are you'll be able to get it without having to wait for some-one to post. It's especially handy when you forget what time it is and you have a problem at 3AM in the garage... :oops:

Hi Chris/Geoff,

I collect my SDV kit in March so only just starting to prep engine etc.  Will be fitting a modified 2.1 pinto to start with.  Would be good to hook up some time - I live in Uttoxeter.

Good luck with your builds.

Pingu

ingram@nantmel12.frreeserve.co.uk

Hi Chris

I live in Cannock also where abouts do you live? I am building a sdv i have left it for some months now as i was training to be a driving instructor. Now getting back into it now if you need any help i dont mind you contacting me mate.

All the best.

John.

:t-up:

I expect you to have all finished by next month!!!!!!!!

Barry :p

Hi Chris

I completed my SDV build with zetec in september. I live & work in Gailey just down the road from you.

If I can be of any help feel free to contact me.

good luck with the build

David   :D

Pingu

Nice to have another Westy owner in Uttoxeter!!

PM some contact details if you wish, we could get together for Beer and Car talk.

Welcome aboard

Cam