• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I.S.M

• DickieB

• Mark Stanton

• StrikerBob

Was instructing for TVR CC, and was watching a bit of F3/GT. Locost is genuinley for sale if anyones interested. Ask Dickie how good it is!

Oh bl**** ell - Locost Qualifying from 8.00am on Sunday morning  :down:  :down:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :down:  :bangshead:

And we get to park in the outer paddock - ie the outside of the track I think.  The map on the web is not the same as the one sent to us which implies we're on the other side of the track - could make lining up for practice/races quite interesting...

And we get to park in the outer paddock - ie the outside of the track I think.

It gets worserer  :down:  :down:  :arse:  :arse: That means we're on the grassy area behind the cafe  :down:  :down: just hope it ain't rainin and boggy  :down: which seeing as its Wales  :down:  :down:

Its still inside the proper paddock - but its gonne be a tight fit

At least all the WSCC Locosters are in Heat B - I have a cunning plan  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

I'm not sure it is behind the cafe - the link to the website shows it there, but it seems to have been corrupted as the printed copy we have been sent seems to show it outside the track.  I'll ask elsewhere and get back to you!

Well if its not behind the cafe the only other spot left is on t'other side of circuit next to public car parks  :down:  :down:  ???  ???  ??? where spectating is  :arse:

Could you send me photo-copy  :D  :D  :D Might head off down there saturday morning (9 July) and watch the goings on in the afternoon  :D  :D

If they reckon i am parking outside of paddock with regard parking plan they got another thing coming! Get me with the BIG misters........

Gotta agree with ya ISM - Locosts make up possibly largest entry of the day and they get shoved outside without full and proper access to paddock facilities  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I know - it aint been published yet but as per my press release in motorsport news, the closest racing championship nationwide, and we get treated like s**t.

august 4th to 7th, jamies first races in a radical SR4 at cadwell. Big thanks to nav-sport and ian bankhurst for use of car.

Does it mean that we have to wait for a break in racing in order to visit the cafe, toilets and showers ???  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

Good Luck for Caddy  ;)  :D  ;)

you should read the finals mate - no excuse at all for that, looks like a 6 year old dyslexia sufferer wrote them.

I ll be in with Kits, balls to em

Jamie - you testing on Friday?

I'll be landing around midnight Thursday, then a leisurely Friday morning with a bit of a test in the afternoon.

At least I'll have 1/2 an idea which way the track goes come qualifying!!