Locost Racing Donington 14/15 May (2 races)

DickieB

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I.S.M

• DickieB

• Mark Stanton

• flanker7

Congratulations to Dickie Brown on his successful Championship winning Race  :D  :D  :D

Nick Lear 4th and Jamie Robinson 3rd - so very nearly a WSCC 1, 2, 3  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hopefully the first of many for WSCC members

and race 2 was also a good result with Nick Lear 5th Richard Brown 6th and Jamie Robinson 8th

Well done guys - crackin entertainment  :D  :D

:t-up:

Top job guys!

Andy

Well done Richard, pleased for you. You'll have to qualify 4th every time now.

Congratulations to Dickie Brown on his successful Championship winning Race  :D  :D  :D

Nick Lear 3rd and Jamie Robinson 4th - so very nearly a WSCC 1, 2, 3  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hopefully the first of many for WSCC members

and race 2 was also a good result with Nick Lear 5th Richard Brown 6th and Jamie Robinson 8th

Well done guys - crackin entertainment  :D  :D

Congrats to all the wscc guys.

Will come and watch some action this yr

Nice website Jamie and thats an excellent offer for tuition in 2005  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  ;)  :D

Wonder if he'll get busy??? ;)

I took my nephew to Donny on Sunday and we thoroughly enjoyed it with the addition of excellent weather. Wish I'd have gone in the Westfield now!! The Stock hatches where very entertaining. On their last race of the day a tatty old Toyota embarrassed a lot of well prepared cars by finishing second from 8th on the grid!!

Well done to dickie! and also Jamie who claimed 3rd in race one

Meet one of the new Westfield boys StevO who had just finished his car on Wednesday and was enjoying the sun with his partner

had a sit on Rob Navin’s mates Radical SR 4 nice car

It was good to see everybody I hope u all had an enjoyable day oh the the formula V boys are slow but proper crazy!!

Buzz

Nick Lear 3rd and Jamie Robinson 4th - so very nearly a WSCC 1, 2, 3  :D  :D  :D  :D

Mark

Jamie was placed third after the count back from the red flag.   :D  :D  :D  :D

Hey Jamie

Congrats for a good performance (i hear) at the weekend.

As you may know I was laid up all week with a nasty bug of some description, so missed my first planned race. Was I Pis*ed off!!

Cadwell is my next debut opportunity. A double header at a track i've never driven - yikes.

I heard there was yet another first lap smash in the RGB's, they better get their act sorted before i arrive  :angry:

Linds

Race No. 1 Winning Driver

3975.jpeg

Well done Dickie B proudly by his sponsors decals  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

yeh well done rich - deserved win.

I am mega cheesed with my race 2 performance, was running high up the order until nick took me off at the esses - was too annoyed to come over at the end and congratulate you again rich. I was leading the whole championship at lunch time before race 2 - hero to zero!

See you at cadwell - with some amazing in-car projected footage.

Hey Jamie

Congrats for a good performance (i hear) at the weekend.

As you may know I was laid up all week with a nasty bug of some description, so missed my first planned race. Was I Pis*ed off!!

Cadwell is my next debut opportunity. A double header at a track i've never driven - yikes.

I heard there was yet another first lap smash in the RGB's, they better get their act sorted before i arrive  

Linds

hey lindsay.

Sorry you were ill, we were ll hoping you d find a miracle cure and be out, but it wasnt too be. Hope to see you at cadwell, i am happy to spend a few hours on the friday evening with you, plus i am sure we can dig out a PKM in-car dvd from last year which may help.

Cheers Jamie, the Vid will be useful. Send it via your ol man if you can.

I'm booked in to the Friday PM test session, so any free tuition going spare, i'll be an eager pupil.

Linds

Thanks guys.  I thought the buzz of starting my first ever race was good, but the buzz of winning one is even better!

As ever, thanks to my sponsors Phoenix Design and GGR Communications, without whom I couldn't have done it.

Dickie

:D:D:D