Is that it, then?

CrashBangWallop

Weather in somerset today was spot on went out in westie at 1pm got home at 10pm bit chilly but what the heck if it aint raining I'm going out!!! :D  :D  :D

Barry

Nothing wrong with an un-molested CVH Neil, probhably last longer that way anyways.........

I bet 300bhp into 600 odd kilos makes for a bit of an animal eh Chumley.

Would'nt mind a Co-pilot session in either one, just for comparison purposes you understsand  :devil:

Anyway I having a bit of difficulty understanding why if there appears to be so many Westfields in Cambridge I never see any of them out and about?

Maybe I spend too much time at work  :(

:D

Yes Chaz it is certainly "vivid". Happy to shuttle you around for a while on Saturday morning. I will try to get there for 8.30 and I'll leave when you all get down to it.

See you there!

Mr Chumley Warner

I'm around here too.  I was thinking of popping down to Bassingbourn on Saturday for a nose - but my car is grounded at the moment  :(

PS Neil, I heard what you said...

Dave

PS Neil, I heard what you said...

Tis true, David.  You are all a bunch of lovely people :)

I've been out and around town all summer.  It's my only car so, it's had a good 'thrashing' (through lack of a better word).

And it seems the weather has improved again for the week.  So, it wasn't the end afterall.  ???