Is that it, then?

CrashBangWallop

Judging by the way the weather has taken a dramatic turn for the worst here in Cambridge (and I'm presuming the rest of the country), is that our summer over with?  Do we have to time our blats between showers? Or practise sliding around roundabouts :)

If it is, I hope you all had a great time.  I bought my car in April of this year and have enjoyed every minute of it.  And thanks for the help I have received.

p.s  My 3D CG version of my car is nearly finished.  I'll post some pictures when it is. And see if anyone wants a version in their colours.  Also, I can supply .STL format for those who were interested in Rapid Prototype Machining but, it looks like it'll take a bit of work on-top.

Thanks,

Neil

Blue skyes and the surfs up in sunny Cleethorpes 70 deg's in the shade.

Shame my  car tax and cash flow ran out last month.

Paul.

P.S. Buzz I know its rainning in Leeds and Cleethorpes is not in Fuji

I'm very close to you, Chaz.  I live at the top of Histon Rd. just before the A10 fly-over.

If only we'd known earlier, eh?  :D

I've hung around the Cam7 bunch for half the year.  I better say they're great people... incase anyone's listening, like.

:p

Cheers,

Neil

I've hung around the Cam7 bunch for half the year.  I better say they're great people... incase anyone's listening, like.

you lie  :devil:

the ne7ers are the one true faith  :p  :p   :D

And I'm from Newcastle, too.  Why am I in Cambridge? :D

'oh what a tangled web we weave, when we do practice to deceive'  :0

Sure Chaz - I will go early to say hello at the Bassingbourne aitfield.

I have a John Eales V8 300bhp+ into 640kg....hehe...

Just been out to the Discount Auto shop outside the Grafton centre to get myself "tooled-up".....

The weather is fine in the Republic of Yorkshire and its gonna be another sunny weekend accordinging to the ole' witch that lives in the woods :D  Mind you its about time you southern woofters had a bit of hard northern weather down your manor :0  :p  :D  :D

Buzz :cool:

I'm a little reluctant to tell you my spec now  :(  I'm very happy owning a 1.6 unmolested CVH with twin 40's.  It's fast enough for me at the moment.  I've still got my Westfield L-Plates ???

Buzz? I still go clubbing in my short-sleeved shirts.  It hasn't got to me yet   :):t-up:

To repeat a posting here from earlier in the year.....

There's no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.

Summer is as summer does.  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Though of course there's no accounting for the southern mollycoddled lot

:sheep:

Well I have been out for a blast, I managed to do up my baseball cap about an inch too small so it does not fly off. The only trouble in this cold is that the lack of blood gives me a headache!

Incidentally if you don't think it is cold - I suggest you probably have a windscreen! Think it might be helmet time......