• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

STOLEN TRAILER

barkergc

In the early hours of Saturday 8/1/05 my Woodford trailer was stolen from the driveway of my house in the Bradford /Keighley area of West Yorkshire.

It is as new and has a 10' x 5'5" bed with a single axle, Strap Winch, Spare Wheel and pneumatic jockey wheel.

If anybody comes across it, please message me.

Thanks

Geoff

:(  :(  :(

Geoff.

Sorry to hear about that.

Hope you hear something soon.

Rob

Sorry to hear about that. Unfortunatley recovery is unlikely however you can lenghten the odds by a bit of detective work, look at all the local free adds and the racecar/findit/Ebay sites. Contact local car clubs grass trackers etc and also report it to the local paper they usually run small stories which all helps. Cast an eye around for any of the theiving ethnic minority travellers( pikeys) and just look carefully if you can see anything, but don't be tempted to go in alone if it is there. The police will not really look hard for it as it not a priority for them but will act if you help them and find it yourself. It has to surface sometime just be vigilant theives tend to be lazy and don't go too far to sell them on, if you have a picture which shows any distinguishing marks post it up. Hope it was insured, good luck

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.