Joined the club

Blacknblue

Got my membership stuff through a couple of months back. But how do I get the fact that I'm a club member added to my ID on here?

I'd like to stick an avatar up but can't 'cos it says I'm not a member :(  :(

Go to the cars for sale section, there is a link there that will take you through the registration process.   You'll just need your membership number handy.

Thanks for that, as you can see I got it sorted. Took longer than expected but that's due to us intermittently loosing our internet connection over the last few days, but that's another story......

Thanks, my problem is I work outside the UK, (a long way outside) and only get back every few weeks. So far I've been out everytime there's a meet or something interesting happening.   :(  :(

Hopefully something will line up soon. At least I know for the next year when I'll be at work and when I'm free to travel so it means I can plan. I just need a WSCC events diary for the next year  :0

How about you have the key events printed on the proposed calendar  :D

Where in the country are you? I imagine there's quite often some less formal get-togethers going on, just a matter of finding a few other owners who are local to you.

Andy

My home base when in the UK is Devizes in Wiltshire. Did get in touch with AO for the Hants & Wilts area, but so far haven't been able to get to a meet.

Blimey...

I live in Swindon, near the AO for Chelt, Glos and North Wilts and a number of other owners. There's also a Bath and Bristol area, which is probably quite convenient for you (they meet near J17 of the M4 IIRC). The CGNW area meet is currently near Cheltenham.

Perhaps we can arrange to get together one weekend or something?

Andy

I'm back in the UK on the 4th Oct. for 2 weeks so maybe there will be something on.

In any case let's try to meet somewhere, if you pm me I'll give you some contact details.

Sssshhh...

The Welsh Wizard will be along any time soon...she mustn't find out! :)

Andy