Northwest trackdays

Glen H

Schedule below details trackdays released as of 6-1-05 for the Northwest/Yorkshire/North wales and Midland areas

:t-up:  :D

The following dates and details are/were correct at the time of production of this list, however Please check the dates, costs, noise levels etc for yourselves before booking. :)

this is produced in a Excel spreadsheet, I can e-mail to anyone that wants a copy.

THIS HAS SINCE BEEN UPDATED, SEE POSTING BELOW. 31-1-05

Copy%20of%20120-2084_IMG.JPG

120-2083_IMG.JPG

Schedule below details trackdays released as of 6-1-05 for the Northwest/Yorkshire/North wales and Midland areas

13/02/2005 Sunday Snetterton £150 www.goldtrack.co.uk 30min/Hr 105

19/02/2005 Saturday B. Hatch Indy £159 www.easytrack.co.uk open pit 105

12/03/2005 Saturday Llandlow £79 www.motorsport-events.com ?? ??

09/04/2005 Saturday Pembry £159 www.motorsport-events.com ?? ??

I think these are stretching your 'area' a little! :)

Andy

I think these are stretching your 'area' a little! :)

Andy

didn't know we needed a passport to show others how its done :p  :D

The spreadsheat was initially for myself only so as I can make up a diary of events covering tracks that I want to cover in the near future. then it got that big that I thought I would share with others :t-up:  :t-up:

I just thought you were stretching this statement a little far :)

Andy

I just thought you were stretching this statement a little far :)

Plus I never was any good at Geography at school ;)

Obviously ;)

Nice list though, I'll be at Llandow during the year, as well as Ty Croes a few times I'm sure.

:t-up:

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

I have now updated this spreadsheet with nearly 40 more trackdays that have been released / confirmed since the first issue. Including the TVR events as recently posted by Steve Robinson and plenty more choices for Oulton Park, donnington, Cadwell and Snetterton.

These additional days are not shown on the images above as I can't be  :arse: with the hassle of having to get good photos and then publish on the web etc.

I can however e-mail to anyone wanting a copy, all those who asked last time should have already received the update.

Hurdsey, I have lost your e-mail address so you can't go on any of the events :p

Glen

I have now updated this spreadsheet with nearly 40 more trackdays that have been released / confirmed since the first issue. Including the TVR events as recently posted by Steve Robinson and plenty more choices for Oulton Park, donnington, Cadwell and Snetterton.

These additional days are not shown on the images above as I can't be  :arse: with the hassle of having to get good photos and then publish on the web etc.

I can however e-mail to anyone wanting a copy, all those who asked last time should have already received the update.

Hurdsey, I have lost your e-mail address so you can't go on any of the events :p

Glen

It would be quicker to walk round the corner and drop it though the letter box :D

But i you really must its in the mag  ;)

It would be quicker to walk round the corner and drop it though the letter box :D

Why walk, when I colud drive the Westy :love:  :D