Stoneleigh 2005

scooby

This is JUST the sort of thing an enthusiastic new club member without their own Westfield to drive yet is looking for.

I'm a bit gimpy when it comes to cameras, my Canon 300D will be more than up for the job, and have a variety of lenses to choose from.

Hopefully I can get a ride with someone? Maybe even rotate round a few cars to get a greater variey of shots? Even drop me off at select points on the way to get flypast shots?

Promise to come back and get me though...

Where are you to be picked up?

Liking those pics from last year. I actually attended last year, albeit in a non club member capacity, so may have seen some

of you already. Here are the one's I took from last year. Sincere apologies for the Caterham focus though guys, back then I didn't know which car to get!

Anyway, here's looking forward to following - camera in hand - whoever it is that can get 6ft flames from their exhaust!