Arive & Drive

Rob Navin

Due to a soon to happen serious injury to the Team Robinson Locost driver there will soon be a arive and drive package available at Robinson Racing.

Please arange terms with Steve before I get my hands on Jamie so I know how much of the season needs beating out of him.

:D  :D  :D  :D

If I hold him down can I get a discount on the arrive 'n' drive price? :D

Dickie

1 second a lap is no problem.  Could you let me know how many laps you would do in a seasons racing and practice.  I would't want him to get the speed back before the end of the season.

Blatters.

No discount for you as you are a sotherner and earn more than us northerners.  :p

Rob - perhaps a update to your sig is required  :D  :D  :D

"Joi i g the ra ks of other respected car killers.......... a d Mr J. Robi so "        :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:

:D:D:D

As for my salary, yes I am fabulously well remunerated, but I have to pay to live down here. Rest assured though that if I ever move up north, I'll promise not to buy the street you live in, although I might buy the next village... :p:p:p

Rob

About 520 laps.  Better add a margin of safety.  Call it a 1000 laps (testing etc..... ) So 17 mins across the season to be removed from ISM please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Ask Dangerous Dave what happened last time someone messed with Team Robinson...

...anyway what's your beef fellow lardy ?

Any discount for broken legs :p

I wouldn't bother Rob, looking at his in car video footage it won't be long before he put's himself out for a while :D:D:D

• 1 month later...

Offering ISM's car to drive? That i'll put his nose out of joint!

I also heard that Jamie has got an aquatic pet?....Duck?!?!?!

Buzz

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.