Repackable exhausts

mike m

This is my prob, bought my first car last year love it especially the noise :) its having a full winter rebuild and during this I found out why its sounded so good, the repackable exhaust was empty  :love:

Now ive doon the search bit and from silicon based to loft insulation is talked about, so what have you used / recomend or do I just leave it empty and p*** off the neighbours and plod  :p   :p

Mike

merlin motorsport sell  it :p

And how's that going to sort the colour ISSUE?????

It wouldn't...but it would at least stop it looking so silly...

Andy

Rockwool insulation from B&Q is what you want, you get loads for not a lot.  :)

Mike Grebenik at Tube engineers sells the propper stuff for sensiable money

01673 862286

I am collecting my car from there this affternoon

I'm not trying to do anyone out business but there's no point spending money for "motorsport" products if you can get the same stuff for less.

I and lots of others have used Rockwool for years with no problems.  :)

Have you seen your roll bar? :p:D

Not very often, no. It's too far away when I'm sitting in the car :)

Andy

@ Scott not that colour much longer :)

@ Andy Upped piccy last night after a few beers :) resized it looks ok on the host site in perfect proportion with size of 150 x 77 so dont know why its appearing like its been on steriods :D

@ Custard cheers its a weekend car for me no track days so rock wool will be fine for me

Thanks to all

@ Andy Upped piccy last night after a few beers :) resized it looks ok on the host site in perfect proportion with size of 150 x 77 so dont know why its appearing like its been on steriods :D

It's better now... :t-up:

File size is a little large though. Have you clicked on the 'avatar' option to drop the size down?

Andy

OHH it will do for now , the tub is in the paint shop trying to obliterate that disgusting turquoise :D ( sorry Scott but its a ****** awfull colour :) ) new piccy in a few weeks when its all back in 1 piece

Mike