X-flow engine mounts

Scott pre-lit

Can anyone tell me from what donor vehicle my x-flow engine mounts are from please? I own a pre-lit car in need of new rubber mounts which are showing signs of wear (one has split!;). The mountings are rectangular in shape and I am sure they are from a Cortina but not sure what mark?

If anyone knows what they are I would be grateful but if anyone could tell me where I could get some replacements I'd be even happier!

PS. I've done numerous searches but with no luck  :bangshead:

These are available new from South Wales Propshafts, I think the code is EM 1363, if you check their website www.southwalesprops.com there's even a photo of one on there for you.

If you have any problems PM me as I have a few in my garage.

Rob

Thanks Neil and Rob,

I have ordered a pair from South Wales propshafts ~ Brilliant stuff. The car is coming off the road for just one month for a bit of tidying. :)  :)  :)