donnington girls

taffy

Whilst at Donny on Sunday with me misses, I couldnt help noticing cars driving past with loads of smart women attached to the back.

What sort of cars were they? Because I had "Company" I didnt have a good look, but can anybody tell me;

What type of kits were they?

Are the women part of the basic kit?

Is this what we mean when we refer to a pair of 40,s?

In that case can I upgrade to 45,s?

Some of the women looked a bit expensive' are there aftermarket suppliers?

Looks like a good winter project to me!

Dear Mr Navin

Exactly my point. Lots of advantages, but with the said woman situated at the rear of the car, would not the air bags crack one around the back of ones neck in the event of a shunt?

This may be desirable in other situations, but surely does not comply with the RAC rules of racing?  :D

I will continue my quest for the kit car siutably adorned with women, like what I saw at Donny.

Rob  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Good news, but confused.

Continued my quest for the elusive kit car. went to local newsagents and left with magazine with lotsa of women in it but sadly none of the blessed car!

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Rob

would not the air bags crack one around the back of ones neck in the event of a shunt?

Hey  If you shunt the car you probbaly feel like a tit any way  :D  :D  :D

And as if by magic  :devil:  :devil:

Magic!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha  :D  :D  :D  :D

We laughed at the last posts.

Anyway, back to the main "Thrust" of the thread. Our man taffy continues his quest to locate the mysteryous Kit car company. He has telephoned a selection of the the numbers listed in the afforsaid magazine. To his concern he gets some unusual answers to his requests for a wide bodied fully suspenderd, hot machine with 45,s!!!

Much bemused by his lack of success our hero now turns to the internet.

Rob and Pat

At Last

Our hero has cracked it! 3 bottles of best vin des rouge and half bottle of Bushmills has made things a lot clearer.

No more dreams of nubile young wenches clinging adoringly to the rear of his mysterious kit car as he motors to the pit lane of the world famous Donnionty circuit.

He flicks through the well thumbed pages of max flower magazine dreaming of neon windscreen washers and 400watt sound systems, a true enthusiast!

Rob and Pat